Selling Your Home
| Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move
of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your
investment in your home pays off. My services and years of experience allow you
to focus on your move while I manage your home sale. From our initial
consultation, to the closing and beyond, I pride myself on repeat
business and hope you’ll come to understand why.|
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis (CMA) that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the real estate marketing efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal so that the selling process goes as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about
the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local
economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales:
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact me
to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or
choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and
take a flyer, or drive right by. Staging your home is important and many
buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. I
have experience, fresh ideas and many local resources to present your
home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax
are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home.
Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or
current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your
taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
So when you decide to sell your home, please contact me and let's get started!
The following articles are a great place to start if you're looking for information about the sales process and how you can get more for your home when you decide to sell.